FujiPla 13" Roll Laminator
You Save: $100
The FujiPla 13" Roll Laminator is an easy-to-use desktop laminator ideal for the school and office environments. Designed to provide increased value to the end user, the FujiPla 13" is fast, economical, nearly foolproof and capable of handling a heavy workload. This unit runs at 4 feet per minute and features a quick 3 minute warm up time and adjustable heat settings from 194° to 300°F, making it an ideal system for virtually any school laminating film. The rollers can be gapped, eliminating flat spots in the rollers and making loading the machine easier.
With our Low Price Guaranty nobody saves you more money on quality laminating and binding products than Laminator.com.
Shop Online or Call Today!
Quality Assurance Guaranty!
- Laminating Width - 13"
- Max. Laminating Thickness - .04"
- Accommodates 1.5-3mil film
- Speed - 4ft/min
- Adjustable Temperature - 194°~ 300° F
- Controls - temperature and tension controls
- Easy to read display
- Lightweight and compact in design
- Warm-up Time - 3min
- Heating Element - Hot shoe
- Roller separation lever to avoid flat spots on pull rollers and makes threading easier
- Reverse Function
- Core Size - 1"
- Power - 120V AC, 60Hz; 800W
- Dimensions - 21.7"W x 15.4"D x 15.6"H
- Warranty - 1 year parts and labor
|Units Per Parcel||1|
|Display In Special Offers||No|
|Adjustable Speed Control||No|
|Safety Auto Shutoff||No|
|Built-in Horizontal Trimmer||No|
|Feed Table Safety Switch||No|
|Moving Idler Bar||No|
|Min/Max Film Thickness||1.5 - 3 mil|
|Safety Shield Safety Switch||No|
|Speed Feet Per Minute||4 fpm|
|Shipping Weight||55 lbs|
|Machine Dimensions||21-7/10" x 15-2/5" x 15-3/5"|
|Warm Up Time||3 min|
No packages Available.
No Videos Available.