The Model 852 Stack Cutter is an automatic cutter capable of cutting up to 200 sheets of paper at a time. Designed with safety in mind, it is equipped with safety shields on both sides of the blade that prevent the blade from moving if left in the up position. However, once the shields are in place, the Model 852 provides a clean and effortless cut. This clean, burr free cut through such a large stack of paper is made possible by features such as a ground Solingen Steel blade and a paper clamp that places even pressure across the entire cutting surface. Stand included.
- Cuts up to 200 sheets of paper at a time
- 17-1/8 in. cut length
- 35-3/4 in. x 24-3/4 in.
- Automatic cutting system holds paper securely, and cuts through material with a single downward movement of the cutting handle
- Laser guide ensures accuracy on every cut
- Ergonomically designed handle
- Electronic display verifies each step of the cutting process
- Automatic paper clamp holds work securely and evenly across the entire cutting surface
- Built in safety covers prevent accidental injury
- Ground upper blade made of Soligen steel
- Adjustable backstop for repetitive cutting
- Scale bar printed in inches and centimeters
- Spring action cutting block allows for easy rotation
- Sturdy metal base for extreme durability
- Heavy duty metal stand included
- One Year Limited Warranty
No Packages are available
No product reviews to display.