The Dahle Model 558 is one of a series of rolling paper trimmers designed for heavy duty applications. The model 558 incorporates several features that allow for safe, clean, and precise paper cutting. The cutting blades are encased in a plastic housing that virtually eliminates the chance of personal injury. The rotary action of this trimmer allows for the blade to cut in either direction and sharpen itself as it cuts. This self-sharpening action produces a guaranteed, long lasting clean, burr-free precision cut.
- Cuts up to 12 sheets of paper at a time
- 51 in. cut length
- 58-1/2 in. x 14-1/8 in.
- Self-sharpening blade cuts in either direction
- Blade is made of ground steel and encased in a plastic housing for safety
- Automatic paper clamp holds work securely
- Adjustable backstop
- Inch and metric measurements with metric sizing grid for precise cuts
- Sturdy metal base will not warp or crack
- Can be wall mounted
- One Year Limited Warranty
No Packages are available
No product reviews to display.