Professional Series Model 558-S Paper Trimmer with Stand from Dahle
You Save: $570.01
The Dahle Model 558-S is one of a series of rolling paper trimmers designed for heavy duty applications. The model 558-S incorporates several features that allow for safe, clean, and precise paper cutting. The cutting blades are encased in a plastic housing that virtually eliminates the chance of personal injury. The rotary action of this trimmer allows for the blade to cut in either direction and sharpen itself as it cuts. This self-sharpening action produces a guaranteed, long lasting clean, burr-free precision cut. Stand included.
- Cuts up to 12 sheets of paper at a time
- 51 in. cut length
- 58-1/2 in. x 14-1/8 in.
- Self-sharpening blade cuts in either direction
- Blade is made of ground steel and encased in a plastic housing for safety
- Automatic paper clamp holds work securely
- Adjustable backstop
- Inch and metric measurements with metric sizing grid for precise cuts
- Sturdy metal base will not warp or crack
- Can be wall mounted
- Stand included
- One Year Limited Warranty
With our Low Price Guaranty nobody saves you more money on quality laminating and binding products than Laminator.com.
Shop Online or Call Today!
Quality Assurance Guaranty!
|Dimensions||58-1/2" x 14-1/8" x 6-3/4"|
|Product MPN||DAHLE 558-S|
|Units Per Parcel||1|
|Shipping Weight||107 lbs|
|Machine Weight||88 lbs|
|Grid on Base||Yes|
|Sheet Capacity||12 sheets|
|Max. Cutting Length||51"|
No packages Available.
No Videos Available.