1.7 mil - 38" x 6000' Clear Polyester Superstick Roll Laminating Film
SuperStick® brand film is an advanced film offered by D&K Group, Inc. It is the preferred choice on new printing technologies and simplifies your decision by offering optimal adhesion to most hard to stick to substrates.
- Superior Adhesion SuperStick® will adhere to and enhance Xerox®, Canon® and most other hard to stick to ink jet and digital output.
- Operator Friendly SuperStick® laminates with exceptional ease and minimal tension and pressure adjustments required at temperatures between 230°F and 260°F for Polyester.
- Color Enhancement SuperStick® wets out smoother and clearer, improving the overall appearance and clarity of the print.
- Cost Effective Reduces your total cost to produce, i.e. less scrap.
- Innovation SuperStick® is the ultimate choice for laminating digital printing technology.
- Low Cost Alternative to PSA’s If your using a PSA because thermal films won’t work, SuperStick® is the answer. According to independent lab tests submitted to the U.S. Patent Office, D&K’s SuperStick® adheres:
- 10 - 12 times better than D&K’s aggressive resin
- 2 times better on ink jet prints
- 50% better on E-stat prints
- 4-1/2 to 5 times better on wet ink
With our Guaranteed Lowest Pricing plus the additional savings you'll enjoy with our quantity pricing offers nobody saves you more money on quality laminating and binding products than Laminator.com.
Shop Online or Call Today!
Quality Assurance Guaranty!"
|Info1||Innovation SuperStick® is the ultimate choice for laminating digital printing technology.|
|Info2||Color Enhancement SuperStick® wets out smoother and clearer, improving the overall appearance and clarity of the print.|
|Info3||Operator Friendly SuperStick® laminates with exceptional ease and minimal tension and pressure adjustments required.|
|Temp. Range||230° - 260°|
|Gauge Thickness in Mil||1.7 mil|
No packages Available.
No Videos Available.