Akiles OffiWire-21 2:1 Wire Binding Machine
The Akiles OffiWire-21 is an 2:1 pitch wire binding machine ideal for the low volume user. It can accommodate up to 10 sheets (20lb paper) in a single pass. The OffiWire-21 features harden steel dies for a clean punch each time, an ergonomical punch handle for ease of use, side margin control and a wire selector. Its ease of use and affordability make it a perfect binding solution for the low volume user.
Features on the Akiles OffiWire-21 2:1 Wire Binding Machine
- Effective: Punches up to 10 sheets of 20lbs. bond paper.
- Harden Steel Dies: For a clean and precise punch every time, even when perforating delicate or hard to punch materials, such as PVC, PP, Polyester, etc.
- “U” Shape Handle: Maximizes punching-strength, for an effortless perforation.
- Strong: Metal chassis and high quality components guarantee durability and reliability.
- Bilateral Closer: Systematically and independently adjusts at either end, providing a precise and even wire closure.
- Side Margin Guide: To evenly center the document.
- Wire Selector: Precisely determines the appropriate wire diameter to use.
- ISO 9002 Quality
- One year manufacturer warranty
WIth our Low Price Guaranty nobody saves your more money on quality laminating and binding products than Laminator.com.
Shop Online or Call Today!
Quality Assurance Guaranty!
|Gross Weight||25 lbs|
|Display In Special Offers||No|
|Max. Bind Capacity||1-1/4" (2:1)|
|Max. Punch Length||LTR/A4|
|Max. Wire Diameter||1-1/4" (2:1)|
|Punch Depth Margin Control||Adjustable|
|Max. Punch Capacity||10 sheets (20lb paper)|
|Punch Type||2:1 Wire|
No packages Available.
No Videos Available.