Akiles WireMac-21 2:1 Wire Binding Machine
The Akiles WireMac-21 2:1 Wire Binding Machine is a robust finishing solution designed to enhance your productivity and to make wire binding more efficient. The Akiles WireMac-21 features a fully disengageable die set, rugged all metal construction, a wire hanger, and a wire closer. This versatile machine is capable of punching up to 20 sheets of 20lb paper at a time. These features, along with its affordable price, make it the ideal manual binding solution for moderate volume users on a tight budget.
Features on the Akiles WireMac-21 2:1 Wire Binding Machine
- Heavy Duty All Metal Construction
- Punches up to 20 sheets (20lb paper) at a single pass
- 14" Punch capacity with open throat to accommodate larger size documents
- Available in 2 versions: 3:1 version binds up to 9/16″. 2:1 version binds up to 1-1/4″.
- Vertical Punching: For easy alignment of sheets and reduced punching errors.
- Fully Disengageable Die Set (40 for 3:1/ 27 for 2:1)
- Wire Holder: Holds wire in place for easy insertion of sheets.
- Wire Closer Selector: Slide the selector bar & set the wire closer according to your wire size, for a secure closure every time.
- One year manufacturer warranty
WIth our Low Price Guaranty nobody saves your more money on quality laminating and binding products than Laminator.com.
Shop Online or Call Today!
Quality Assurance Guaranty!
|Gross Weight||50 lbs|
|Display In Special Offers||No|
|Max. Bind Capacity||1-1/4" (2:1)|
|Max. Punch Length||14" w/Open Throat|
|Max. Wire Diameter||1-1/4" (2:1)|
|Max. Punch Capacity||20 sheets (20lb paper)|
|Punch Type||2:1 Wire|
No packages Available.
No Videos Available.