Akiles WireMac-EX21 2:1 Wire Binding Machine
You Save: $770
The Akiles WireMac-EX21 2:1 Wire Binding Machine is an electric punch heavy duty, robust finishing solution designed to enhance your productivity and to make wire binding more efficient. The Akiles WireMac-EX21 features a fully disengageable die set, rugged all metal construction, a wire hanger, a wire closer, reverse function, and a 14" open-ended punch throat. This versatile machine is capable of punching up to 25 sheets of 20lb paper at a time. These features make it the ideal binding solution for high volume users.
Features on the Akiles WireMac-EX21 2:1 Wire Binding Machine
- Heavy Duty All Metal Construction
- Punches up to 25 sheets (20lb paper) at a single pass
- 14" Punch capacity with open throat to accommodate larger size documents
- Available in 2 versions: 3:1 version binds up to 9/16″. 2:1 version binds up to 1-1/4"
- Reverse Function. Manually reverse motor in case of jams. (Allen wrench needed).
- Waster Drawer
- Foot Pedal Operation
- Depth Margin Control
- Fully Disengageable Die Set (40 for 3:1/ 27 for 2:1)
- Wire Holder: Holds wire in place for easy insertion of sheets.
- Wire Closer Selector: Slide the selector bar & set the wire closer according to your wire size, for a secure closure every time.
- One year manufacturer warranty
WIth our Low Price Guaranty nobody saves your more money on quality laminating and binding products than Laminator.com.
MAPP Pricing Advertised. Please call 800.323.4307 for best pricing.
Shop Online or Call Today!
Quality Assurance Guaranty!
|Gross Weight||60 lbs|
|Display In Special Offers||No|
|Max. Bind Capacity||1-1/4" (2:1)|
|Max. Punch Length||14" w/Open Throat|
|Max. Wire Diameter||1-1/4" (2:1)|
|Max. Punch Capacity||25 sheets (20lb paper)|
|Punch Type||2:1 Wire|
No packages Available.
No Videos Available.