Helios 60 Thermal Binding Machine from Fellowes
You Save: $144.96
New from Fellowes!! The Helios 60 thermal binding machine is a quick and convenient one-step solution to your thermal binding needs. Designed to withstand the rigors of medium to large office use, the Helios 60 is capable of binding up to 600 sheets of 20# paper; with a 1-3 minute binding cycle depending on the size of the document, and a quick 4 minute warm-up time, this thermal binding machine provides an efficient method of producing both professional and quality documents with each use. The Helios 60 is equipped with an adjustable cooling rack, an easy to use LED control panel, document thickness auto-detection, a HeatShield safety barrier, and audio/visual indicators.
With our Guaranteed Lowest Pricing plus the additional savings you'll enjoy with our quantity pricing offers nobody saves you more money on quality laminating and binding products than Laminator.com.
Shop Online or Call Today!
Quality Assurance Guaranty!
|Dimensions||3-5/16" X 20-7/8" X 9-7/16"|
|Units Per Parcel||1|
|Power Requirements||120V; 60Hz|
|Machine Weight||18 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||20 lbs|
|Cycle Time||30 sec|
|Max. Spine Width||2"|
|Warm-Up Time||4 min|
|Max. Bind Capacity||600|
|Max. Bind Length||11"|
FeaturesStandard Features on the Helios 60 Thermal Binding Machine from Fellowes
- High performance machine; ideal for medium to large office environments
- Binds up to 600 sheets at a time
- Binding process takes 1-3 minutes depending on the size of the document
- Maximum 11" binding length
- Heats up in just 4 minutes
- Folds flat for easy storage
- Audio and visual indicators clearly signal when ready to bind
- HeatShield prevents accidental contact with the heating plate
- LED control panel ensures advanced thermal binding machine is user friendly
- Auto shut-off prevents overheating when machine is not in use
No packages Available.
No Videos Available.