Ledco Premier 4 - 25 inch Roll Laminator
You Save: $1020
The Premier 4 25 inch Roll Laminator represents an evolution in medium duty laminators, because it was designed exclusively for commercial applications, and because it sets a new benchmark for quality. Whether it's judged by appearance, by ease-of-use, by durability and reliability, by the finished lamination, or by overall capabilities, the Premier 4 is unparalleled quality.
Commercial laminating environments must have that quality to help them satisfy their customers. The Premier 4 was made specifically for copy and print shops, business service centers, laminating services, school supply stores, sign/banner shops, in-house graphics departments, and other commercial users with similar needs.
With our Low Price Guaranty nobody saves you more money on quality laminating and binding products than Laminator.com.
Shop Online or Call Today!
Quality Assurance Guaranty!
|Units Per Parcel||1|
|Display In Special Offers||No|
|Adjustable Speed Control||Yes|
|Safety Auto Shutoff||No|
|Built-in Horizontal Trimmer||No|
|Feed Table Safety Switch||No|
|Moving Idler Bar||Yes|
|Min/Max Film Thickness||1.5 - 10 mil|
|Safety Shield Safety Switch||No|
|Speed Feet Per Minute||10 fpm|
|Shipping Weight||88 lbs|
|Mounting Thickness in Inches||3/16"|
|Machine Dimensions||32" x 11" x 16"|
|Warm Up Time||30 min|
- Variable Speed - operates at any speed up to 10 feet per minute. Thicker films are generally applied better at mid-range to lower speeds, while 1.5 mil film should be applied at mid-range to higher speeds.
- Digital LCD Temperature Display - makes it easy to set and maintain the correct temperature. The indicator light inside the heat switch comes on as the machine warms up; at set temperature the indicator light turns off.
- Simple Controls - Conveniently placed switches provide a compact, reliable control pad, icons and international symbols are used for controls and safety warnings.
- Slitters - Experts know the value of slitters for laminating a quantity of same-size sheets. The slitters remove the side scrap from both of sides of each sheet as it goes through the laminator... this greatly reduces the amount of time required for trimming.
- Glitch-proof Threading - Threading can be the most difficult aspect of using a laminator, so the Premier 4 has built in threading aids. The top idler is guarded from the top heat shoe for safety and easy threading. The bottom idler is attached to the feed tray. Once the upper and lower webs of film have been run through the machine, bottom idler threading is automatic when the operator puts the feed tray on the machine.
- Laminates up to 10mil
- Maximum Laminating Thickness - 1/8"
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY
No packages Available.
No Videos Available.