Premium Series Model 561 Guillotine Cutter from Dahle
You Save: $230.01
The Model 561 Guillotine Cutter from Dahle is a guillotine (or lever style) cutter designed to allow for a smooth, safe, and efficient cutting process. It features a finger guard or rotary safety shield to prevent personal injury as well as a mechanism that prevents the blade from shifting up or down abruptly. The metal base and paper clamp firmly holds the paper in place to provide for a smooth, clean edged cut of up 35 sheets of paper at a time.
- Cuts up to 35 sheets of paper at a time
- 14-1/2 in. cut length
- 17-1/4 in. x 10-1/2 in.
- Ground self-sharpening blade made of solingen steel
- Rotary guard covers the blade throughout the entire cutting process
- Automatic paper clamp
- Sturdy blade will not shift up or down abruptly
- Inch and metric measurements with metric sizing grid for precise cuts
- Adjustable backstop mounts on top or bottom
- Sturdy metal base will not crack or warp
- One Year Limited Warranty
With our Low Price Guaranty nobody saves you more money on quality laminating and binding products than Laminator.com.
Shop Online or Call Today!
Quality Assurance Guaranty!
|Dimensions||17-1/4" x 10-1/2" x 7-1/2"|
|Product MPN||DAHLE 561|
|Units Per Parcel||1|
|Sheet Capacity||35 sheets|
|Machine Weight||16 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||18 lbs|
|Grid on Base||Yes|
|Max. Cutting Length||14-1/2"|
No packages Available.
No Videos Available.