Premium Series Model 567 Guillotine Cutter from Dahle
You Save: $760
The Model 567 Guillotine Cutter from Dahle is a guillotine (or lever style) cutter designed to allow for a smooth, safe, and efficient cutting process. It features a finger guard or rotary safety shield to prevent personal injury as well as a mechanism that prevents the blade from shifting up or down abruptly. The metal base and paper clamp firmly holds the paper in place to provide for a smooth, clean edged cut of up 35 sheets of paper at a time.
- Cuts up to 35 sheets of paper at a time
- 21-1/2 in. cut length
- 23-1/2 in. x 14-1/4 in.
- Ground self-sharpening blade made of solingen steel
- Rotary guard covers the blade throughout the entire cutting process
- Manual paper clamp
- Sturdy blade will not shift up or down abruptly
- Inch and metric measurements with metric sizing grid for precise cuts
- Adjustable backstop mounts on top or bottom
- Sturdy metal base will not crack or warp
- Lockable blade to prevent injury
- One Year Limited Warranty
With our Low Price Guaranty nobody saves you more money on quality laminating and binding products than Laminator.com.
Shop Online or Call Today!
Quality Assurance Guaranty!
No Features Available.
|Dimensions||23-1/2" x 14-1/4" x 8"|
|Product MPN||DAHLE 567|
|Units Per Parcel||1|
|Sheet Capacity||35 sheets|
|Machine Weight||32 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||37 lbs|
|Grid on Base||Yes|
|Max. Cutting Length||21-1/2"|
No packages Available.
No Videos Available.