Professional Series Model 124 Wood Base Guillotine Cutter from Dahle
The Dahle Model 124 Wood Base Guillotine Cutter is designed to allow for a smooth, safe, and efficient cutting process of documents up to 24 inches in length.
You Save: $179.01
Sales & Helpline: 1.800.713.8879
The Dahle Model 124 Wood Base Guillotine Cutter is a guillotine (or lever style) cutter designed to allow for a smooth, safe, and efficient cutting process. It features a finger guard or rotary safety shield to prevent personal injury as well as a mechanism that prevents the blade from shifting up or down abruptly. The paper clamp firmly holds the paper in place to provide for a smooth, clean edged cut of up 10 sheets of paper at a time.
- Cuts up to 10 sheets of paper at a time
- 24 in. cut length
- 27-1/2 in. x 24-3/4 in.
- Self-sharpening blade made of solingen steel
- Sturdy blade will not shift up or down abruptly
- Manual paper clamp protects fingers and holds work securely
- Durable laminated wood base with 1/2 in. grid
- One Year Limited Warranty
|Dimensions||27-1/2" x 24-3/4" x 6"|
|Product MPN||DAHLE 124|
|Units Per Parcel||1|
|Sheet Capacity||10 sheets|
|Machine Weight||25 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||30 lbs|
|Grid on Base||Yes|
|Cutting Base||Laminated Wood|
|Max. Cutting Length||24"|
No packages Available.
No Videos Available.