The Dahle Model 124 Wood Base Guillotine Cutter is a guillotine (or lever style) cutter designed to allow for a smooth, safe, and efficient cutting process. It features a finger guard or rotary safety shield to prevent personal injury as well as a mechanism that prevents the blade from shifting up or down abruptly. The paper clamp firmly holds the paper in place to provide for a smooth, clean edged cut of up 10 sheets of paper at a time.
- Cuts up to 10 sheets of paper at a time
- 24 in. cut length
- 27-1/2 in. x 24-3/4 in.
- Self-sharpening blade made of solingen steel
- Sturdy blade will not shift up or down abruptly
- Manual paper clamp protects fingers and holds work securely
- Durable laminated wood base with 1/2 in. grid
- One Year Limited Warranty
No Packages are available
No product reviews to display.