The Model 533 Guillotine Cutter from Dahle is a guillotine (or lever style) cutter designed to allow for a smooth, safe, and efficient cutting process. It features a finger guard or rotary safety shield to prevent personal injury as well as a mechanism that prevents the blade from shifting up or down abruptly. The metal base and paper clamp firmly holds the paper in place to provide for a smooth, clean edged cut of up 15 sheets of paper at a time.
- Cuts up to 15 sheets of paper at a time
- 12 in. cut length
- 16-1/2 in. x 11 in.
- Ground self-sharpening blade made of solingen steel
- Sturdy metal base with pre-printed guides
- Sturdy blade will not shift up or down abruptly
- Manual paper clamp protects fingers and holds work securely
- Adjustable backstop mounts on top or bottom
- One Year Limited Warranty
No Packages are available
No product reviews to display.