Professional Series Model 552 Paper Trimmer from Dahle
You Save: $160.01
The Dahle Model 552 is one of a series of rolling paper trimmers designed for heavy duty applications. The model 552 incorporates several features that allow for safe, clean, and precise paper cutting. The cutting blades are encased in a plastic housing that virtually eliminates the chance of personal injury. The rotary action of this trimmer allows for the blade to cut in either direction and sharpen itself as it cuts.
This self-sharpening action produces a guaranteed, long lasting clean, burr-free precision cut.
- Cuts up to 20 sheets of paper at a time
- 20-1/8in cut length
- 27-3/4 in. x 14-1/8 in.
- Self-sharpening blade cuts in either direction
- Blade is made of ground steel and encased in a plastic housing for safety
- Automatic paper clamp holds work securely
- Adjustable backstop
- Inch and metric measurements with metric sizing grid for precise cuts
- Sturdy metal base will not warp or crack
- Can be wall mounted
- One Year Limited Warranty
With our Low Price Guaranty nobody saves you more money on quality laminating and binding products than Laminator.com.
Shop Online or Call Today!
Quality Assurance Guaranty!
|Dimensions||27-3/4" x 12-1/2" x 6"|
|Product MPN||DAHLE 552|
|Units Per Parcel||1|
|Shipping Weight||12 lbs|
|Machine Weight||12 lbs|
|Grid on Base||Yes|
|Sheet Capacity||20 sheets|
|Max. Cutting Length||20-1/8"|
No packages Available.
No Videos Available.