The Model 846 Stack Cutter is a manually operated cutter capable of cutting up to 500 sheets of paper at a time. Designed with safety in mind, it is equipped with safety shields on both sides of the blade that prevent the blade from moving if left in the up position. However, once the shields are in place, the Model 846 provides a clean and effortless cut. This clean, burr free cut through such a large stack of paper is made possible by features such as a ground Solingen Steel blade and a paper clamp that places even pressure across the entire cutting surface. Stand Included.
- Cuts up to 500 sheets of paper at a time
- 16-7/8 in. cut length
- 30 in. x 20-1/2 in.
- Easily cuts through large stacks of paper and card stock
- Built-in safety shields prevent accidental injury
- Ground upper blade made of Solingen Steel
- Quick action manual clamp holds work securely and evenly across entire cutting surface
- Spindle self-locking backstop
- Scale bar printed in inch and metric measurements
- Sturdy and durable metal base
- Heavy duty metal stand included
- One Year Limited Warranty
No Packages are available
No product reviews to display.