Professional Series Model 848 Stack Cutter from Dahle
You Save: $2175.01
The Model 848 Stack Cutter is a manually operated cutter capable of cutting up to 700 sheets of paper at a time. Designed with safety in mind, it is equipped with safety shields on both sides of the blade that prevent the blade from moving if left in the up position. However, once the shields are in place, the Model 848 provides a clean and effortless cut. This clean, burr free cut through such a large stack of paper is made possible by features such as a ground Solingen Steel blade and a paper clamp that places even pressure across the entire cutting surface.
- Cuts up to 700 sheets of paper at a time
- 18-5/8 in. cut length
- 33-3/4 in. x 28 in.
- Easily cuts through large stacks of paper and card stock
- Built-in safety shields prevent accidental injury
- Ground upper blade made of Solingen Steel
- Quick action manual clamp holds work securely and evenly across entire cutting surface
- Spindle self-locking backstop
- Scale bar printed in inch and metric measurements
- Sturdy and durable metal base
- One Year Limited Warranty
With our Low Price Guaranty nobody saves you more money on quality laminating and binding products than Laminator.com.
Shop Online or Call Today!
Quality Assurance Guaranty!
|Dimensions||27-1/2" x 32" x 19-1/2"|
|Product MPN||DAHLE 848|
|Units Per Parcel||1|
|Machine Weight||134 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||160 lbs|
|Grid on Base||Yes|
|Optical Cutting Line||No|
|Max. Cutting Length||18-1/2"|
|Sheet Capacity||700 sheets|
No packages Available.
No Videos Available.