Seal 62 Base - 61" Wide Format Cold Laminator w/Top Heat Assist
The Seal 62 Base is a user friendly, 61" top heat assist roll laminator capable of cold laminating and mounting using substrates up to 2" in thickness. With easy to use controls, simplified material loading, and automated take-up for removing release liners, this feature packed laminator is ideal for small to midsized user in image finishing. The Seal 62 Base is a cost effective finishing solution for the digital display market.
The Seal 62 Base features:
- 61” working width to handle a wide range of media
- 2” nip opening to cover a wide range of substrates including road signs with the use of a sled
- Adjustable pressure and speed settings for maximum versatility
- 16.4’/min. max speed for improved productivity
- Manual nip adjustment for precise operation
- User friendly, simply touch pad control panel
- Auto-grip shafts for easy loading of materials and removal of release liners
- Self checking safety eyes for increased operator safety
The Seal Base 62 focuses on simplicity in design and affordability and is ideal for businesses wanting to expand laminating applications provided to their customers.
Call 800.323.4307 for our BEST Pricing!
This unit ships via truck. Truck shipments are dock to dock -- if inside delivery and liftgate are needed, please contact customer service at 800.323.4307 for an updated shipping quote.
With our Low Price Guaranty nobody saves you more money on quality laminating and binding products than Laminator.com.
Shop Online or Call Today!
Quality Assurance Guaranty!
|Warranty||1 Year Parts/6 Months Labor|
|Auto Shut Off||No|
|Adjustable Temperature||Yes (Top Heat)|
|Built-in Horizontal Trimmer||No|
|Moving Idler Bar||No|
|Safety Approval||CE certified|
|Roller Gap Adjustment||Yes|
|Feed Table Safety Switch||No|
|Feed Table Alignment Guide||No|
|Safety Shield Safety Switch||No|
|Speed Feet Per Minute||16.4 fpm|
|Shipping Weight||661 lbs|
|Machine Dimensions||82"W x 52"H x 19"D|
|Electrical Requirements||115VAC, 50/60 Hz, 15A NEMA 5-20 plug|
|Adjustable Speed Control||Yes|
|Max. Laminating Width||61"|
No packages Available.
No Videos Available.