Seal 62 Ultra Plus - 61" Wide Format Hot/Cold Laminator
The Seal 62 Ultra Plus is a user friendly, versatile 61" dual heated roller laminator capable of thermal laminating, cold laminating and mounting using substrates up to 1/2" in thickness. With easy to use controls, simplified material loading, and automated take-up for removing release liners, this feature packed laminator is ideal for both beginners and experts in image finishing. The Seal 62 Ultra Plus is a cost effective finishing solution for both high quality inkjet and photographic media.
The Seal 62 Ultra Plus features:
- 61” (1550 mm) working width covers majority of the inkjet market
- Maximum nip opening of 1/2” with 8 different settings for processing of most popular substrates
- Mounting, encapsulation and cold laminating capabilities for increased versatility
- User friendly, simply touch pad control panel
- Adjustable temperature and speed settings (up to 5fpm)
- Easy to clean silicon rollers eases maintenance
- Auto-grip shafts for easy loading of materials and removal of release liners
- Robust castors for easy mobility of machine
The Seal 62 Plus focuses on simplicity in design and affordability and is ideal for businesses wanting to expand laminating applications provided to their customers.
This unit ships via truck. Truck shipments are dock to dock -- if inside delivery and liftgate are needed, please contact customer service at 800.323.4307 for an updated shipping quote.
With our Low Price Guaranty nobody saves you more money on quality laminating and binding products than Laminator.com.
Shop Online or Call Today!
Quality Assurance Guaranty!
|Warranty||1 Year Parts/6 Months Labor|
|Auto Shut Off||No|
|Built-in Horizontal Trimmer||No|
|Moving Idler Bar||No|
|Safety Approval||CE/ETL/CSA certified|
|Roller Gap Adjustment||Yes|
|Feed Table Safety Switch||No|
|Feed Table Alignment Guide||Yes|
|Safety Shield Safety Switch||No|
|Speed Feet Per Minute||5 fpm|
|Shipping Weight||436 lbs|
|Machine Dimensions||77"W x 46"H x 23"D|
|Electrical Requirements||Single Phase; 230VAC, 50/60Hz, 13A NEMA 6-20|
|Adjustable Speed Control||Yes|
|Max. Laminating Width||61"|
No packages Available.
No Videos Available.