TCC 2700XM - 27" Extra Mount Roll Laminator
You Save: $504
The TCC 2700XM - 27" Extra Mount Roll Laminator is a versatile heavy duty, all-metal construction laminator that allows for both one and two sided laminating as well as mounting. It can laminate posters, charts and other classroom or office materials up to 27 inches in width using film up to 10mil in thickness. With four heated rollers, the TCC 2700XM provides even heat for quality laminating every time. This machine also features a 1/4" mounting capability, variable speed and temperature control, auto shutoff, feed tray and front shield sensors, on/off switch for bottom roller heat, rear slitter and more.
The heavy duty motor will guarantee years of quality laminating. A lamination speed of approximately 8.8 feet per minute makes the TCC 2700EP roll laminator ideal for laminating users that continually need to feed smaller documents into their laminator.
With our Low Price Guaranty nobody saves you more money on quality laminating and binding products than Laminator.com.
Shop Online or Call Today!
Quality Assurance Guarantee!
- Laminates up to 10 mil
- Easily accepts 1000' rolls of 1.5 mil film
- Variable Speed - up to 8.8' per minute lamination
- Spring-load adjustable pressure on laminating and pull rollers
- Adjustable tension on both upper and lower supply rolls to assure controlled lamination
- Adjustable feed guide
- Max mounting capacity of 1/4"
- Feed tray and front shield sensors
- Guide plate for 8.5" x 11"
- Auto shutoff
- Reverse Function
- Film Trimmer
- Safety Shield
- Top grade silicon rubber rollers
- Heavy-duty chain and sprocket drives
- Silicon Heated roller for easy clearing and scratch-free lamination.
- UL Approved
|Units Per Parcel||1|
|Display In Special Offers||No|
|Adjustable Speed Control||Yes|
|Safety Auto Shutoff||Yes|
|Built-in Horizontal Trimmer||Yes|
|Feed Table Safety Switch||No|
|Moving Idler Bar||No|
|Min/Max Film Thickness||1.5 - 10 mil|
|Safety Shield Safety Switch||No|
|Speed Feet Per Minute||8.8 fpm|
|Shipping Weight||110 lbs|
|Mounting Thickness in Inches||1/4"|
|Machine Dimensions||30.5" x 17-7/10" x 14-1/5"|
|Warm Up Time||10 min|
No packages Available.
No Videos Available.