The Model 18E Personal Paper Cutter from Dahle is a guillotine (or lever style) cutter designed to allow for a smooth, safe, and efficient cutting process. It features a finger guard or rotary safety shield to prevent personal injury as well as a mechanism that prevents the blade from shifting up or down abruptly. The metal base and paper clamp firmly holds the paper in place to provide for a smooth, clean edged cut of up 15 sheets of paper at a time.
- Cuts up to 15 sheets of paper at a time
- 18in cutting length
- 21 in. x 15-3/4 in.
- Automatic paper clamp holds work securely
- Sturdy metal base with non-skid runner feet
- Pre-printed grid for easy sizing of paper
- Blade secures in down position
- One Year Limited Warranty
No Packages are available
No product reviews to display.