Personal Series Model 507 Paper Trimmer from Dahle
You Save: $25.01
The Dahle Model 507 is the ideal paper trimmer for the light duty user. The Model 507 incorporates several safety features for clean and accurate paper trimming. Rolling Trimmers are the new generation of paper cutters. Designed for safety and accuracy, the cutting blades are encased in a plastic housing that virtually eliminates the chance of personal injury.
The rotary action of these trimmers allow the blade to cut in either direction and sharpen itself as it cuts. It’s this self sharpening action that produces a clean burr-free cut and guarantees many years of smooth precise cutting.
- Cuts up to 7 sheets of paper at a time
- 17 in. x 8-1/4 in.
- 12-1/2 in. cut length
- Self-sharpening blade cuts in either direction
- Blade is made of ground steel and encased in a plastic housing for safety
- Automatic paper clamp holds work securely
- Inch and metric measurements with metric sizing grid for precise cuts
- Sturdy metal base will not warp or crack
- Imprinted protractor for angled cuts
- One Year Limited Warranty
With our Low Price Guaranty nobody saves you more money on quality laminating and binding products than Laminator.com.
Shop Online or Call Today!
Quality Assurance Guaranty!
|Dimensions||17" x 8-1/4" x 3"|
|Product MPN||DAHLE 507|
|Units Per Parcel||1|
|Shipping Weight||4 lbs|
|Machine Weight||3 lbs|
|Grid on Base||Yes|
|Sheet Capacity||7 sheets|
|Max. Cutting Length||12-1/2"|
No packages Available.
No Videos Available.